361 votesmuhammed shafi commented
• Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other records using Tally ERP System.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
• Responsible for accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expences.
• Perform all necessary accounts , bank and other reconciliations.
• Responsbile for accounts payable , accounts receivable and payroll functions.
• Preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules
• Verification of invoices based on purchase order & making purchase order receipt note.
• Preparation of Debit note and Credit note ,resolve the irregularities .
• Financial audit preparation and coordinate the audit process