I suggest you ...

PLEASE send a message before removing the ad to relative number or email of ad and in message give the reason for that thanks

please remove this ad and also inform me

614 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

156 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • alisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the ad he has placed on expatriates. PLEASE BE WARNED

SAR 600 / iPhone 5S - 16GB - FaceTime - 4G LTE - Apple warranty 1 year / in Box New /sa

• alisha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please be AWARE of an anonymous person trying to sell brand new iPhone 5s, the person claims that expatriates website is in partnership with car phone warehouse and are therefore selling iPhones for a cheap rate. This claim is false the person is a fraud I contacted car phone warehouse and they confirmed they have no partnership with expatriates.com nor does the person by the name of Mahender Rao Beerpur who is trying to sell the phones on expat work for the company. please be warned this person is trying to Scam people for there money.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sir im looking for a female cleaner bound to makka/jeddah i had 10 yrs experience in house hold im from Philippines im going back to my country by this month it is number 0534814393

• mahtab yaqub commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Sir,
    Good Morning,
    after a long time i put advertise on expatriates.com but the same my advertisement not comes on expatriates.com jubail for housing available this is happening since three month i do not aware why this happening with me only others people who ever put advertisement their add is comes up i correspondence to several staff of expatriates.com

all said your advertisement is goes but even last advertisement is not come up

please tell me why my advertisement not come might be it some one delete or what is the reason i m the only one who put advertisement on expatriates.com before since five years i using for my foods that is the only source of income i died not the advertisement comes and its strange for me only my advertisement not comes .
    : http://www.expatriates.com/cls/28494194.html
    : http://www.expatriates.com/cls/28494173.html

both advertisement not come i did not get it
    i did not or never put add rather then this then why and what is the reason my advertisement do not displayed
    if the customer looking for flat how many rooms is available in jubail town , royal commission
    offices also available yard also available but my add not display please help me

awaiting your kind response

thanks

regard
    mahtab yaqub

New data posting job offer available for anyone who knows internet knowledge.Work part time or full time by sitting in Home, Office, College, anywhere @ your Own time. Do our Simple Copy Paste Works Online (No target). - Assured Weekly / Monthly Payments by NEFT. Students, housewives, Job Seekers & anybody can join this without leaving Present Job.

• mansueto vicente commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

im looking for bachelor or small family in 2 rooms in one flat 1 room is available 825 per month included electricity and water 24/7 if someone interested just contack my number 0556176457 jhun....

• Abo Omar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

معلم رياضيات خبرة ١٨ عام جميع المراحل طرق سهلة تعليمية وتربوية فى تدريس الرياضيات جوال رقم ٠٥٣٠٨٨٢٢٤٦ الرياض

• Sarwar Alam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Sir,

I have just sent a free ad. for any job. I hope it is all free as per you have written. If it is not free and need any payment then please do not publish it as I am quite unable to send any money to anybody outside Pakistan. Thanks Sarwar

Sir l am bevn.h I am woking piping lead qa/QC in daelim sabuco project. I have 4year experience in this field . l need new Indian visa piping qa/QC my qualification mechanical engineering. Deplomo ,computer data entry ,ms office, qa/QC level 2 etc

• miraz mehram commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sir iam miraz i need tha job rigger laval 2 have tuv u have jobe plez contract me my no is 0592925134

I marzuki from Indonesia.
    I am the owner and manager of the cooperative consisting of 3 people.
    my clients are small traders and farmers.
    my intention, I would build a property project of 450 units of housing type 45.
    The development community my area that they previously lived alongside a river filled with garbage and prone diseases.
    I need to spend $ 2,786,000 USD for the construction, because of lack of profits generated each year

Can I apply for a loan to you?
    What are the requirements to get the loan?

Feedback and Knowledge Base