Skip to content

Contact Us

Hi!

We want you to be completely satisfied with our services and to know about any problems you may be having with our website or app.   

Please send an email to contact@expatriates.com  with your question or issue and include your posting id if applicable.

Postings should appear in about 30 minutes from time of activation,  if  your posting has not appeared,  please contact us and let us know the posting id.

To modify or remove your ad

Please visit http://www.expatriates.com/scripts/posting/getlink.epl.

Feedback

We welcome your ideas and suggestions for improving the site and app.  Please use the forum below to to post your ideas and suggestions! 

Reporting Defects and Errors

If you find any defects or errors in the site or app,  please let us know by sending an email to contact@expatriates.com.

Thank you for using expatriates.com!

4 results found

1. reply to the ad option on the same ad page. like on facebook.

i suggest to add reply to the ad option on the same ad page. this is like what we use to do on facebook. its very time taking process to take the number from ad and send whatsapp, sms or call. Your page will be revolutionize if you add this option to the ads. the reader will be able to directly ask any queries on the page as well as the ad initiator will also be able to reply only once for multiple similar queries. also others can see the response of a query.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Let users know if their posting ads have not been activated or when you people block anyone from posting the ads

I’m sure due to not properly posting the ads, like irrelevant content and categories you people might block such user from posting the ads.

Existing system: when anyone gets blocked from posting the ads there’s no option of updating user about it, thus the reason users still unaware of it that their email id has blocked from posting the ads and they keep on try to post new ads which is indeed comes under very bad user experience.

My suggestion : when any user gets blocked from posting ads just send him the notification about it so that he will…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Posting ID & Mobile numbers are 8 digits.

Dear Admin,

Since Posting ID & Mobile numbers are in same Eight Digits its getting confused. Therefore,
    I am suggesting that to add or remove another number instead of calling wrong person.

Thanks & Good Job

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow to modify the pictures order of a add

The problem is the automatic order your site put into the pictures. Your site put first the picture depending on the alphabetical rank (the name of the picture). So unless we change the name of the picture into the computer file, we can not change the place of the pictures on your site. That looks to me very unergonomic. Are you aware of this?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base