I suggest you ...

make a place to add comments in the AD so the seller can explain more to the buyer

make a place to add comments in the AD so the seller can explain more to the buyer

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    OsamaOsama shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Sub Contractor: FOR ALL KIND OF CIVIL WORKS & MANPOWER SUPPLY,

Dear Sir,

We take this opportunity to introduce our selves to your esteemed as an Civil / Electrical Sub Contractor and Manpower Supplier.

We have supplied hundreds of skilled technicians to many construction companies and to many Saudi Arabia contractors.

We are having hundreds of skilled technicians in Saudi Arabia , now we are in a position to supply you wherever and whatever are your requirements.

We are having our own office in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Nepal and also in Bangladesh. And our associates are present in India for bringing Qualified and Highly Experienced Persons.

It will be highly appreciable for us if you give us an opportunity to meet you in solitude so that we can provide you more details.

We shall wait for your response.

Thank You,
        Your's faithfully,

……………………….
        Eng: Arshad Aziz Khan
        (Managing Director)
        Mob no: +965 597800466 / 0597462656

• Anonymous commented  · 

Dear Sir,

We take this opportunity to introduce our selves to your esteemed as an Civil / Electrical Sub Contractor and Manpower Supplier.

We have supplied hundreds of skilled technicians to many construction companies and to many Saudi Arabia contractors.

We are having hundreds of skilled technicians in Saudi Arabia , now we are in a position to supply you wherever and whatever are your requirements.

We are having our own office in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Nepal and also in Bangladesh. And our associates are present in India for bringing Qualified and Highly Experienced Persons.

It will be highly appreciable for us if you give us an opportunity to meet you in solitude so that we can provide you more details.

We shall wait for your response.

Thank You,
        Your's faithfully,

……………………….
        Eng: Arshad Aziz Khan
        (Managing Director)
        Mob no: +965 597800466 / 0597462656

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Good idea to make a place/ provision for adding comments on Ad.

• TariqTariq commented  · 

Pls note I am selling my Panasonic T.V & requesting you to contact me on my mobile 0509124713 if any one interested pls

\Cost- 500 SR only...............Working in good condition- Only 5 mnts taking to restart
        Location- Bugdadiya Gerbiya (Al Rowais street)

Feedback and Knowledge Base