Contact Us

Hi!

We want you to be completely satisfied with our services and to know about any problems you may be having with our website or app.   

Please send an email to contact@expatriates.com  with your question or issue and include your posting id if applicable.

Postings should appear in about 30 minutes from time of activation,  if  your posting has not appeared,  please contact us and let the us know the posting id.

To modify or remove your ad

Please visit http://www.expatriates.com/scripts/posting/getlink.epl.

Feedback

We welcome your ideas and suggestions for improving the site and app.  Please use the forum below to to post your ideas and suggestions! 

Thank you for using expatriates.com!

1. Ratings in Services Section

Since it is all about giving services, so if there is a rating system (designed properly so as to avoid fake ratings) people would be able to select the best services possible.

Thanks,
    Adnan

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Segregation of ads. between companies and indiviuals

Thanks for the efforts done to improve the contents and outlook of your site. I do have a suggestion and hope that would be helpful to users if implemented. Some dealers and companies (eg. car dealers) advertise daily the same contents which make it too difficult to distinguish between other new ads. though they may form as an income to your site. But, if possible you can segregate these ads. from others by separate headers or by any other type of solutions.
    Thanks,
    Ahmed

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Rotate & Enlarged Pictures option

Option to rotate (attached) pictures 90 degrees left , 90-degree right side and 180 degrees. Some people captured the pictures horizontally instead of vertical, so we find difficulties in viewing pictures.
    Picture enlargement option to view picture 200, 300, 400 enlarge size to get more closure and clear view

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. other

I would like to give you a good option. in ( Vehicles ) section , to apple search with Picture of car , that mean if i need to search for car, for example ( toyota / camry / blue color ), i lose 2 hours to see all cars. the good idea is ( search by car picture ) .

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a choice for medical / chiropractor in the placing add section

Add a choice for medical / chiropractor in the placing add section

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please add category for Phillippine, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese, Sri Lankan, Pakistani and Indian foods.

This will help people those who don't have time to reach themeselves so that they get easy access to the individual Seller to attend theme at there door step. At the same time good for Expat community. Thx.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I suggest you to put one more bar or point about finance where people can put add about CA , Indian Stock market, Financial Advisor, Financi

I suggest you to put one more bar or point about finance where people can put add about CA , Indian Stock market, Financial Advisor,Financial Advisor as now a days people have money but in baharain they are not able to find financial advisor

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Seperate tabs for agents and individual posting adds

Hi, too many agent's in this site, almost first page occupied by agents adds. Please seperate from individuals by using tab's.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add picture post activation of advertisement

Hi posted my advertisement few months ago.But now I want to add a picture to it.Unfortunately no such option is available.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There can be an option to save a link to view later

New links are posted regularly and the one we are interested in is lost. So an option can be provided so that with a click it will be saved to be viewed later.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please arrange a button to hide deleted ads in my list. It is so annoying to find the active ones...Thanks.

Or maybe you could add the option "finally delete ad" for items sold or not on sale any more.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Lease Transfer

To add to be able to filter with "Lease Transfer" that will be great.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Entries Count

Please add entries infront of each category so that the reader can know how many adds in side this category before clicking. For example, Business (5), Education (8), Services (15) etc etc.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Option to attach file when reply to an email address

I request to add an option to attach a file when replying to an email(for the ad in which only domain name is visible).

For example, I saw many job offering ad in which they asking for CV some of them might not have their email id mentioned in the Ad. in this case if they have mentioned their email address with privacy(Use e-mail contact form. (Only your e-mail domain name is displayed.)) we cannot attach CV/Resume or whatever along with the message.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. To add some social activities icon in which as a human helping each other in case of Emergency

As a expatirates if anyone in trouble or seeking help from others as a human being or some medical help so he can easily post in some social icon. Just an idea if pplz r agreed plz vote it.
    Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Button for - Hide an Ad we saw ( but didn't like to ensure that it doesn't pop up in future)

We need a button for hiding an Ad. In my search, I have come across the same ads that i have accidentally opened again and again only to be irritated by an ad that doesn't meet my requirement and this mostly happens because majority of the advertisers who post ads use similar headlines. Hence this feature is necessary. So if i saw that ad today and i ddn't like it, and if I click that button, then the same ad no matter if the advertiser has updated it to run tomorrow, we should not see the ad. Also place an…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mobile #

Thanks for providing good service, 1 request it will be better if we can also search MOBILE NUMBERS in our web site to know the seller real owner or owner.

This will make easy to justify and help in decision making.

thanks

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add a section on international money transfer

There is a huge market for expats who need to send and receive money from abroad. You should provide content, information and comparison tables on this subject.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sir, suggestion to you if every body put on your advertisement that this is probited

if any body says it is prohibited or this advertisement not cateragize not proper area your robot should know which is proper advertisement or not without any study you delete the advertisement if any mafia says somethings and you delete the advertisement please see if he says some things against some at least you have to see ur self is it correct or not ? or not

humble request to you in first you have to check either this add is belongs to that add or probihited or not you should be check

awaiting your response to show on the…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Please enter "Namibia" as a country in your listing in order to activate my ADS

Please add my country "Namibia" in your country listings. That way I will be able to activate my AD if you send an sms.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Contact Us

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base