I suggest you ...

I think jobs offered should be categorized for example accounts job , HR jobs , mkt Jobs etc.... it would be some kind of competitive4u

I think jobs offered should be categorized for example accounts job , HR jobs , mkt Jobs etc.... it would be some kind of competitive4u

85 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ABBAS shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

34 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I looking for any kind of office jobs. my contact no 0583611442

• md masud ahmed commented  · 

I'm and Iooking for house driver job.my from Bangladesh. my mobile nombar..0538129503.
        I'm kafela.

• deepak commented  · 

Dear sir

Iam Deepak from Delhi sir iam apply a job as technician sir I have many experience all type of appliances sir I have 10 years experience appliances

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sir ,
        I am an Electrical Engineer with 3 years work experience currently working for SEC if any jobs available in kSA pls inform

• MOHAMMED AIJAZ PASHA commented  · 

Highly educated and accomplished professional with record of rapid career advancement and excellence in devising and implementing Cost-Saving ,Accounting and Revenues generating strategies and initiatives guide a Team to perform. Award winning skill training and expertise in the forecasting analysis and interpretation of market trends and developments. Multiple Industries and sectors possess exceptional interpersonal Project and team management skills with talent for assessing client needs to target cost-effective solutions that consistently exceed objectives.

• Reji commented  · 

If any HR or admin vacancy available in Bahrain..pls inform

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looking for job hardware networking technician computer science engineer

• Abhimanyu kannaujia commented  · 

Sir i am cipet engeneer my course Dpt final year and i do the fresher job for arab country so plzz give me suggestion

• MD GULREZ NAWAZ commented  · 

Dear sir,

I am looking for Accounting, Assistant accountant, Junior accountant, Store keeper,
        My name is MD GULREZ NAWAZ, I have completed my MBA ( in Finance, under the project trained by MUZAFFARPUR CO-OPERATIVE BANK and project title is WORKING CAPITAL MANAGENT ) from V I B R & Management college Muzaffarpur and also completed B.COM ( in Accounts ) from R S College Muzaffarpur with both degree HRD certified. I have approximately four (4 ) years experience in accounting sector, and I still working as an Accounting with Admin assistant. My Role and Responsibilities in this sector, preparing the all billings, purchasing medicine, manage the all things in hospitals, and preparing the books of accounts, and maintaining the all books keeping, and day to day operations of a Business. I am very hard working person. I tried to solve the problems through my knowledge and skills. I am friendly and co-operative person.

MD GULREZ NAWAZ
        nawazgulrez@gmail.com
        +91 970 956 4571
        +91 808 375 5793

• Anonymous commented  · 

Looking for job hardware networking technician IT engineer

MOHAMMAD ABBAS

054 753 5442

• Muhammad Haris commented  · 

Looking for telecom technician worked on huawei SDH,DWDM,GPON systems
        SOR,T.S,PMR etc
        Cctv connectivity
        FTTH,FTTB,FTTX,OSP
        Wirless 2G,3G,LTE

Regards
        Muhammad Haris

• Khurram aziz commented  · 

Sir,
        I looking for auto cad electrical draughtsman job.I have DAE in electrical and I have good experience in electrical and telecommunication field.now I m working with DELTA contracting co in riyadh KSA.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sir,
        I looking for Accountant job. I compleat Bachelor of commerce and certified Accounting Technician. I have 1 year experiance in Accounting field.
        I can handling and maintaing accounts up to finalization andBank recociliation statement and doing other all accounts workes.
        I have proficiant knowledge for the Tally, Excel, Ms office etc..
        My current location jeddah i can relocated anywhere KSA.
        Please note i can immedeatly join.

Muhammed Naushad.k
        Cell No: 0550896649

• javed commented  · 

optical fibre vacancy

• Anonymous commented  · 

Im samsuddin finishing carpentr Bahrain 8 yars +97339066591

• Khalil commented  · 

Need job piping foreman Mobil no 0582336090

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sir I need cook Indian food Chinesefood tandoori iteam
        any requirements is there pls information us

Warm regards
        Zaheed
        Bangalore
        India

• zakir ali commented  · 

Respected Sir,
        I am MBA (Finance) & PIPFA Finalist with more than 7 years’ work experience with Allied Accounting & Auditing Chartered Accountants- Dubai, SADIQ BROTHER GROUP, MUNIFF ZIAUDDIN (MZ) & Co Chartered Accountants affiliated with BKR INTERNATIONAL & SHEHZAD MALIK & CO. Management Accountants Pakistan.

I have Valid UAE driving license. I have Proficient Project Management capabilities, with experience of managing / meeting deadlines. I am a Successful Team Leader / player, strong decision making capabilities and a proven track record of building new teams. Proactive, committed and highly motivated with flexibility and ability of getting the work done.

I can do following tasks easily.

• Preparation of Financials Statements.
        • Assistance in conducting Audits.
        • Preparation of accounting records like cash book, Ledgers, Vouchers, Stock Register, Bank reconciliation statement.
        • Maintaining chart of accounts.
        • Ensure accuracy and reconciliation of related trial balance items.
        • Ensure compliance with internal controls.
        • Ensuring necessary adjustment entries in General Ledger.
        • Reconcile the account with clients and suppliers.
        • Reconcile the bank accounts.
        • Any type of Administration, Finance and HR work also

I would ideally like to meet you in person in order to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience if you feel that an interview would be to our mutual benefit.

Yours Truly,
        Zakir Ali
        Cell No. 00971 52 5727543

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base