I suggest you ...

Health service

I would like to suggest a health and well being in service section. Expats who just move to a new country would be interested to search for doctors/ therapists who cater to them.

18 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Dear,
        I am a medical lab tech, scientist researcher by profession also, and works as procurement manager with Pharmaceutical Company in UK ,
        I'm in need of a Business partner whom will help me get this seed (Egodiya Techi Tara Seed) in India,
        Contact me for more information via email: info.organlab@gmail.com

• Waseem Raja commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a section which speaks about Good Doctors the Region.
        Its not good to always have Hard time before finding a good Doctor.
        This could save a lot of Money, Time, Efforts, etc.
        Thank you !

• Binda Kanayalkar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with the above comment, having Worked in a MNC for nerly 25 years and dealt with Expats and overseas visitors, the Health and Wellness concern is always on priority list for individuals as well as family members. I am now a practising Wellness Consultant and Yoga Therapist and would be happy to provide such professional services. In addition, I would be able to assist in guiding them for shopping, etc. I am bassed out of Mumbai, India.
        Please feel free to connect with me at 9987093794 or write to me at binda.kanayalkar@gmail.com.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Vaidyaratnam Ayurvedic Health Centre is one of the best alternative health centre provides complete range of health care solution who really seek ayurvedic treatment & Therapies.
        We have fully equipped deluxe treatment rooms, experienced qualified Doctors and Male & female therapists.For more details Call Mahooz :17268080 & Riffa:17228877

Feedback and Knowledge Base