I suggest you ...

Send Emails everyday on the number of visits to the Ads placed.

If expatriates.com can email the Advertisers of the daily visits to their Ads placed, It will give them an idea if to repost the Ad or modify it.

101 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SabithSabith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • saifulislam885saifulislam885 commented  · 

Hi sir I am saifulislam clenar experience good pleaze contact me 33915059 location manama

• Sajid AliSajid Ali commented  · 

Hi sir I am drever Havi experience good pleaze contact me 0590660073 location Riyadh

• Qamar AliQamar Ali commented  · 

Sir I am civil laboratory technician . Soil.concrete. asphalt and all quality testing 6 years Experience.contact :0581790229

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sir I am civil engineer and also IT technician

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am looking for a job in sales marketing field I have one year experience in saudi arabia in al khobar and 3 year experience in Pakistan. Any requirements for contact with me ..0583742542.my qualification is Master .B.Com .B.Eid.MA.IT,B.Eid.IT,

• Abdul MannanAbdul Mannan commented  · 

Hi I am Abdul Mannan.I have house keeping 16 years Experience.My Salary 500$ Us Dollar

• Anonymous commented  · 

respected sir i have 20 years experience the field of bakery and confectionary .the role of sales and purchasing.i am seeking a suitable position to utilize my experience and qualification .i have transferable iqama.and valid saudi driving licence.

• Anonymous commented  · 

really good help to job seekers.

• HussainHussain commented  · 

· Delete
        I have Toyota fortuner car looking passenger monthly or Dailey pick and drop in Riyadh any body want Driver with car please call me. ,0559070502

· Delete
        I have Toyota fortuner car looking passenger monthly or Dailey pick and drop in Riyadh any body want Driver with car please call me. ,0559070502

Anonymous

Hi I have Toyota fortuner car.need passenger for pick and drop in Riyadh any body want driver with car please call me 0559070502 hussain

• Anonymous commented  · 

need a groom as house son in law

• Anonymous commented  · 

i amin srilanka i need business partner constraruction supply metal c1 and transport to port city and expressway project for metal stone c1 transport sypply for tippers 3 cubs,and 5 cubs i need invester working with me

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

send email every time on visit

• MoonMoon commented  · 

it should be for members only

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base